Ferrari has won the last three grands prix of the season, following up its expected success in Belgium and Italy with a surprise triumph on the streets of Singapore . Though this run has come too late to salvage Ferrari’s season after a run of near-misses over the first half of 2019 handed Mercedes an unassailable advantage, it has breathed new life into the Mattia Binotto-run team and galvanised it ahead of 2020. Vettel said: “I’ve been around for a while now with Ferrari and I think there’s only one way for Ferrari to be back which is when we win the championship. “That’s a very harsh judgement but that’s what it is, that’s the reality. “We’re working very hard on that. I think this year will be very, very difficult to turn things around with the current form that Mercedes has for the last 15 races or 14 races. “We keep fighting because anything we learn this year will help us next year, so the bits we brought here obviously are positive in terms of also looking to next year’s “But we need more. We want to be the best team, which currently we are not. “The last races… Read full this story
- Michael Schumacher’s son Mick second fastest in F1 testing ahead of Lewis Hamilton
- Sebastian Vettel at Ferrari: One last time in red
- What's gone wrong at Ferrari and can Formula One's most successful team bounce back in 2021?
- F1 2020: Starting grid and race preview for Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Ferrari outline hope to recover from 'inadequate' 2020 as Carlos Sainz starts at team
- F1: Max Verstappen wins the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- F1 2020 awards: indomitable Lewis Hamilton and George Russell's rise
- F1 2020: Bottas quickest as Hamilton makes 'very odd' Abu Dhabi return
- F1 Awards 2020: Best driver? Biggest transfer saga? Lap of the year?
- Vettel admits to "failure" in reaching goals with Ferrari
Vettel: Title "only way for Ferrari to be back" in F1 have 311 words, post on www.motorsport.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.