Vietnam has been nominated in six categories of the annual prestigious World Travel Awards (WTA) 2019. The West Lake in Hanoi In this year Awards, Vietnam is among nominees for World’s Leading Destination, Culinary Destination and Cultural Destination titles. The capital city of Hanoi has also been chosen as a nominee for the World’s Leading City Destination title while the ancient town of Hoi An will race for the World’s Leading Cultural City Destination awards. Meanwhile, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism will compete for the title of World’s Leading Tourist Board. The World Travel Awards 2019 ceremony for Asia will take place in Phu Quoc island District in the southern province of Kien Giang on October 12. After that, the world’s awards ceremony will be held in Muscat, Oman in November. To vote for Vietnam online, visit https://www.worldtravelawards.com/vote
- Vietnam nominated in multiple categories of World Travel Awards 2019
- The stunning entries for the Sony World Photography Awards 2019
- Vietnam nominated in six categories of world travel awards
- Hoi An Memories show receives The Guide Awards 2019
- Bude named 'Best UK Seaside Town' at British Travel Awards
- Inside Soap Awards 2019 best dressed pictures: Soap stars sizzle on red carpet
- How to vote in the National Television Awards 2019 – what’s the deadline and how can I get tickets for the O2 ceremony?
- Novaland named corporate excellence winner of Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2019
- Eugene Laverty secures spot in World Superbikes for 2019
- Brave Britons nominated for Amplifon Awards 2019: Meet the full list of heroes
Vietnam to compete in six categories in World Travel Awards 2019 have 258 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.