The contest is an activity marking the 60th anniversary of the 10-day historical visit of the late Vietnamese President to Indonesia in 1959 as well as towards the 65th founding anniversary of Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic ties (December 30, 1955-2020). According to the organisers, the event, which runs until October 17, is designed for VOV5’s audience in Indonesia, especially politicians, scholars, researchers, journalists and young people who have reserved special sentiments for Vietnam. Entries of the contest should focus on the visit of President Ho Chi Minh, the friendship between the President and Indonesian President Sukarno and the Vietnam-Indonesia strategic partnership. The winner will receive a cash prize worth 1 million rupiah (nearly US$70) and a gemstone painting featuring President Ho Chi Minh, along with a trip to Hanoi to attend a seminar marking 60 years since the President’s trip to Indonesia, which is scheduled to take place later this year.
- Exhibition marks 50th anniversary of President Ho Chi Minh’s testament
- Russian experts to provide advice on late President Ho Chi Minh’s embalmed body
- Exhibition on President Ho Chi Minh’s revolutionary cause in Paris
- Russians honoured for help with President Ho Chi Minh’s remains maintenance
- Top 10 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Expert suggests four ways to help transform Ho Chi Minh City into a financial hub
- “Ho Chi Minh City - Development and Integration” festival set for Nov. 29
- Defense Minister visits Ho Chi Minh Trail Museum and Army Corps 12
- Ho Chi Minh City in three days: holiday itinerary
- Ho Chi Minh City installs 5 large screens to air Vietnam-Japan game
Writing contest on President Ho Chi Minh launched in Indonesia have 261 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.