The announcer asked the question as the NFL returned to its spiritual home in the UK and Wembley roared back. Whose house? Rams house. And Cooper Kupp pays the bills. The receiver’s 220 yards, capped with a touchdown, ripped the Bengals apart and gave LA an easy 24-10 victory. The Rams head coach, Sean McVay, had a plan. Get the ball in Kupp’s hands. It worked from the outset. Robert Woods pitched in with a grab too on the opening drive, both men wide open and easily found by quarterback Jared Goff, as LA cruised up field. Greg Zuerlein’s reliable boot racked up three points. The Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton responded by moving them with similar ease but in comfortable scoring range a Trey Hopkins false start pushed them back and Cincinnati settled for three courtesy of a Randy Bullock chip shot. Goff’s arm sharpened and stayed hot from then on. He was flawless finishing the day with 372 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions. The Bengals were left chasing shadows while Kupp scuttled away for back-to-back receptions on their next possession. LA’s offensive line were as immaculate as their passer allowing Goff to find whoever he pleased all night…. Read full this story
- Photos: Los Angeles Rams Football Training Camp at UC Irvine
- Cincinnati Bengals London game: Date, time of Wembley Stadium game
- Zac Taylor: 5 things to know about Cincinnati Bengals head coach
- Cincinnati Bengals value Jonah Williams’ ‘championship mindset’
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah fine with more fun Cincinnati Bengals
- NFL fan rankings: Where do the Cincinnati Bengals fans rank?
- TML: Cincinnati Bengals, Reds, fantasy baseball, NKU Norse basketball
- Cincinnati Bengals injury curse isn't coming from Hollywood
- Cincinnati Bengals first round draft pick analysis
- Rams will play Bengals in London’s Wembley Stadium on Oct. 27
Cooper Kupp rips through Cincinnati Bengals in Los Angeles Rams easy win have 293 words, post on www.theguardian.com at October 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.