Kelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matt Stafford, urged young moms to make time to get their health checked as she continues on the road to recovery after having surgery to remove a brain tumor. Former cheerleader Kelly, 29, ignored telling signs like feeling dizzy and lightheaded, putting her weak spells down to caring for three daughters under the age of two. Now, six months since her 12-hour surgery to remove the benign tumor known as acoustic neuroma, Atlanta, Georgia-born Kelly has spoken out to urge other busy young moms to ‘take some time to make sure you are OK.’ Health: Kelly Stafford, pictured with her Detroit Lions star husband Matthew, opened up about her brain tumor surgery in a bid to encourage other moms to prioritize their health Journey: Kelly, 29, underwent surgery in April to remove a benign brain tumor called acoustic neuroma, which threatened to leave her without her hearing if left untreated Recovery: Six months post-surgery, Kelly, pictured with her young family and Matthew on July 4 2019, wanted to encourage other busy moms to ‘make sure they are OK’ In a personal essay penned for ESPN, Kelly said, ‘If there’s anything I want people… Read full this story
- Long-shot Democrat Deval Patrick says in first campaign ad that he entered 2020 race late because his wife was diagnosed with cancer
- Justin Chambers Is Leaving
- Farage calls the shots in Tory leadership contest: Smiling Boris emerges with girlfriend Carrie as Tory rivals scramble to promise Brexit by Halloween and flock towards No Deal after Euro election mauling by Brexit Party
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 1/8/2020
- Marianne Williamson lays off her entire campaign staff - but spiritual guru is STILL in the race to be the Democrat who takes on Donald Trump
- 'We choose truth over facts!' Gaffe-prone Joe Biden hits the Iowa State Fair by mangling campaign soundbite and mistakenly calling himself 'President of the United States'
- Cats! Jokers! Kanye! The 50 best things to see this autumn
- The last hurrah for the hitman
Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford's wife Kelly, 29, issues a stark warning about self care to other mothers as she recovers from brain tumor surgery - as she admits her 'biggest fear' is that she won't get to see her kids grow up have 330 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.