Representatives for quarterback Colin Kaepernick released a two-page statement on Thursday “to address the false narratives” regarding their client and his efforts to join an NFL team. FILE PHOTO: Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala – Met Gala – Camp: Notes on Fashion- Arrivals – New York City, U.S. – May 6, 2019 – Colin Kaepernick. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly The statement was prefaced by an introduction reading, “There have been many false narratives in the media regarding Colin, we believe it is important to set the record straight, again. Nothing below is up for interpretation or debate, it’s the truth and nothing else.” Among the details, the statement said no team has offered Kaepernick a job or brought him in for a workout since the 2016 season. It noted that the Seattle Seahawks brought Kaepernick in for a visit, but did not work him out, and that no other team has interviewed or visited with the quarterback “despite other false statements in the media to the contrary.” Kaepernick’s representatives said their client has been working out five days a week for three years and has not demanded a specific salary. They said they have reached out to all 32 teams… Read full this story
- NY Rep. Blasts Black Conservative Sheriff Who Blames ‘Underclass’ Behavior for Police Violence
- s Writers’ Room Addresses Criticism
- The catastrophe narrative
- Lessons from the Rauf Khanday story: Changing the radical narrative in Kashmir is imperative
- Political Narratives
- Rep. Gus Bilirakis sends out false press release inflating amount of local fundraising support
- 'We Are Not Bots': Facebook Censors U.S. Activists After Falsely Claiming They 'Unwittingly' Planned Protest
- Finding Address based on Selection
- Conor McGregor's Rep Slams Rape Arrest Report As 'Rumor'
- Report: ‘Whistleblower’ Falsely Claimed State Dept. Official Was on Trump-Ukraine Call
Kaepernick's reps address 'false narratives' have 282 words, post on feeds.reuters.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.