This is the dramatic moment a firework was thrown at an elderly man’s window in a “desirable” street. The shocking clips above were caught on camera by two different residents of Fortyfoot, in Bridlington. The incident happened at around 11.27pm on Sunday night, according to one resident. The horrified woman, who lives opposite, described hearing what sounded like an “explosion”. Her two young children were in bed at the time. Her footage, shown as the second clip in the video above, also captures the dramatic sound it made when it went off. “We heard a big explosion and looked out and saw smoke so rang the fire brigade,” she said. “They were on their way. We spoke to the police. We then looked at the footage and rang the fire brigade and said it’s a firework.” The woman says about ten minutes afterwards, she saw a “suspicious” man in the area. “We watched this car circle up and down,” she said. “It pulled up in the bus stop, the man got out and was looking through the back doors and opened his boot up. “He saw us looking and got back in the car and drove off. “I think he got… Read full this story
- Moment paedophile hunters hold man on the ground as he admits trying to meet a 14-year-old girl for sex - because his girlfriend was 'busy with someone else'
- Family of NZ-born man found dead in Australian detention centre 'highly offended' by minister's comments
- Civil Rights Suit Filed By Family Of Man Shot Dead By Vallejo Cop
- Woman dies of broken heart moments after crawling into bed with dead husband
- Murder probe after man shot dead in Blantyre garden
- Teenager charged with murder of man shot dead at point blank range in harrowing Facebook Live video
- 'I've just killed somebody': Two dead, one injured on the streets of Kenosha as dramatic videos capture gunman shooting at BLM protesters during clashes with militias guarding gas stations after wave of looting
- Woman in her 30s is 'stabbed to death' in a home in Oatlands - as police probe a possible love triangle
- Families rubbish coroner's claims their elderly relatives died at the hands of a serial killer - years after gruesome deaths of five couples' were recorded as murder-suicides
- Dogs are less likely to be scared of fireworks and thunder if they mix with other pet pooches when they are puppies
Moment firework launched at elderly man's home in dead of night have 396 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.