Good morning. (If you don’t already get California Today by email, here’s the sign-up .) We’re exactly five months away from the California presidential primary. And with Californians weighing the issues and candidates in the 2020 race, a new survey by the Public Policy Institute of California offers an insight into what is important to voters. Among the Democratic candidates for president there is no clear front-runner, though Elizabeth Warren, Joseph R. Biden Jr. and Bernie Sanders lead the others by a wide margin. And as for the top issues in the state, voters identified homelessness and the economy as priorities. Here’s a breakdown of the key numbers and findings: The 2020 Democrats Ms. Warren (23 percent), Mr. Biden (22 percent) and Mr. Sanders (21 percent) are in a three-way tie among registered Democrats or Democratic-leaning independents in California. The next closest candidates are Kamala Harris (8 percent) and Pete Buttigieg (6 percent). But among voters with a candidate preference, more than half (53 percent) would consider supporting another candidate. “Many Democratic-leaning voters are open to switching allegiances at this early stage of the presidential primary season, and most see the debates as important for choosing a candidate,” said Mark… Read full this story
- Cyberpunk 2020 creator will play a role in Cyberpunk 2077
- Machine Learning President, or how to role-play the 2020 election
- Reports: Beto O'Rourke entering 2020 presidential race
- The Political Machine 2008 Q&A: Tackling the Issues
- Sony PlayStation 5 Won't Make It This Year, 2019 Bare Minimum, 2020 To Be Realistic, Limitations, Specifications
- Elon Musk says Tesla cars will be ‘fully driverless’ by 2020 – and boasts they’ll drive better than YOU
- Ubisoft plans to release 3-4 AAA games between April 2019 and March 2020
- Rainbow Six Quarantine expected to launch before April 2020
- Borderlands 3 Delayed to 2020 Fiscal Year?
- PES 2020 review
The Top Issues and Candidates for Californians in 2020 have 284 words, post on www.nytimes.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.