Drew Magary’s Thursday Afternoon NFL Dick Joke Jamboroo runs every Thursday during the NFL season. Email Drew here . Buy his book here . Titans franchise quarterback Marcus Mariota lost his job this week. The immortal Ryan Tannehill will be starting in his place when Tennessee faces the Chargers on Sunday. Why is this? Well, it’s because Mariota an inert passer. But also, in an EXCLUSIVE, I’m here to report that Mike Vrabel is searching for something that has eluded NFL head coaches for decades now. I’m talking, of course, about A SPARK: Advertisement Tannehill himself believes that he indeed may be that very spark: Advertisement Oh, but he’s hardly the only Ryan out there who is a potential candidate for Commander-In-Spark. There’s also Ryan Finley! Advertisement And Ryan Fitzpatrick! Advertisement Fitzpatrick, as you have seen over the course of this century, has amassed over $50 million in career earnings ($20 million more than Tannehill, in fact) by serving as designated spark-purveyor for 27 other franchises. You don’t actually have to be GOOD at your job, and Fitzpatrick is decidedly not, to get bestowed with the precious spark label. You merely need to be the backup, and the guy ahead… Read full this story
- 'Fortnite': Everything you need to know, and why it's so popular
- Twitter’s new API restrictions spark online protests and Change.org petition
- Everything you need to know about Google’s Huawei-made Nexus tablet
- Grab the LG G3 Vigor on AT&T from September 26, for just $335 (Updated)
- You don't need editing skills to create polished videos with Adobe Spark
- You don’t need 10 exposures to capture nature shots this amazing (just patience)
- Alibaba IPO Could Spark E-Commerce Investment Surge
- Can Android spark new life for the point-and-shoot camera?
- 8 things you need to know about the Russian social media election ads
- Comments for : Sprint's new deal, promising 50% off AT&T and Verizon bills, said to save just 20%
This Post Could Give You Just The Spark You Needed have 318 words, post on deadspin.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.