Two ways to judge anything Donald Trump does these days: A) Is it a good idea? And B) Is it further evidence he’s going nuts? Think about Turkey. Over the weekend, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was preparing to attack our old Kurdish allies in northern Syria. The White House announced late Sunday night that it was O.K. with the whole deal and was pulling out the small American military contingent that’s been fighting alongside the Kurds. Nobody seemed to have run this by Defense Secretary Mark (Finally Confirmed!) Esper, who sent out a tweet Monday morning opposing the Turkish operation. Which was later deleted. “If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits I will totally destroy and obliterate the economy of Turkey,” Trump reassured the nation. Well, we’ve always known he suffers from delusions of grandeur. (“There are those that think I’m a very stable genius.”) And although the way the administration handled the whole Turkey thing was wildly inept, we’ve known for a long time there’s no ept in this White House. But here’s the other part: Donald Trump is in the middle of a super impeachment crisis, and… Read full this story
- Clinton v. Trump: Where they stand on 7 top tech issues
- Wasps Turn Spiders Into Zombies To Build Nests
- Mark Levin on Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: National Security Council Was Exposed as ‘A Rat’s Nest’
- Design work trumps new technologies at Beijing Olympics
- Why Nest Could Be A Nightmare For Google
- Nest Team Will Be Google's Hardware Unit
- What The Heck Are Flying Ants And How Do You Get Rid Of Them?
- Trump says ‘I’m changing’ H-1B position -- then says he isn’t
- “Sleeper cell” Obama running shadow government op to discredit Natural News and other pro-Trump independent media
- Trump deploys F-22 Raptor stealth fighters to the Middle East amid tensions with Iran - as Senate votes down bid to end his 'unlimited' war powers
Trump Flies Into the Cuckoo’s Nest have 332 words, post on www.nytimes.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.