Tyson Fury is expected to announce his WWE debut at a press conference on Friday. The former heavyweight boxing world champion will appear in Las Vegas alongside Braun Strowman whom he confronted on Monday Night Raw. Fury and Strowman are expected to clash in Saudi Arabia on October 31 as part of US broadcaster FOX’s plans to build Fury’s rematch with Deontay Wilder next February. Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez will also be present in Sin City on Friday with the pair also set to appear in the desert this month. Lesnar and Velasquez fought in the UFC in 2010 when the latter dethroned the wrestling legend as heavyweight champion. On Monday, Fury was invited to take the microphone and send Strowman a message after their confrontation last week. Fury demanded an apology which was not forthcoming and he took matters into his own hands. Security staff rushed in to restrain the boxer but they couldn’t keep Strowman away from him as he ran in reigning punches on his new rival. The ring filled with security staff but even they took some punches, with Fury knocking several of them to the floor, as the two brawlers couldn’t be kept apart…. Read full this story
- Jake Paul and Julia Rose mock Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague in cringe sketch
- Tommy Fury vs Jake Paul fight – Betfair latest odds: Fury backed to END Paul’s undefeated boxing record
- Logan Paul calls out Conor McGregor’s training partner Dillon Danis and slams ‘punch drunk’ Floyd Mayweather
- Election results: Mask slips as Rejoiner Alliance plot exposed in post-election poll
- Tory candidate barricaded herself in room as she awaited brutal by-election hammering
Tyson Fury to confirm WWE appearance against Braun Strowman have 275 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.