For 26 years, the UFC has been home to the best fighters on the planet — great champions in every weight class, with technique in the Octagon and charisma outside of it.When things get personal between opponents in the UFC, one could say business picks up.There’s nothing in combat sports like a grudge match, and the UFC has produced them in spades. One of MMA’s most epic blood feuds is chronicled in ESPN’s 30 for 30 “Chuck & Tito,” which premieres Tuesday. Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz are two of the biggest names in UFC history, and the only thing that burned brighter than their stardom was their dislike for each other.In honor of “Chuck & Tito,” ESPN takes a look at five of the top rivalries in UFC history.Diaz, fresh off a win over Michael Johnson on Dec. 19, 2015, pulled the microphone closer to his mouth and let loose, live on Fox: “Conor McGregor, you’re taking everything I worked for, m—–f—–! I’m gonna fight your f—in’ ass!” And so perhaps the greatest feud in UFC history was birthed — the hard-nosed tough guy from Stockton, California, against the equally foulmouthed consummate showman from Dublin, Ireland.McGregor vs. Diaz didn’t… Read full this story
- UFC legend Conor McGregor hints at WWE crossover after MMA retirement
- UFC 264 -- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor 3: Fight card, date, odds, rumors, complete guide, location
- UFC 264 -- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 3: Fight card, odds, date, PPV price, rumors, complete guide
- UFC 257 -- Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2: Storylines to keep an eye on entering PPV card on Fight Island
- Tiger vs. Phil (and Tom vs. Peyton) Turn Rivalry Into Laughs
- All the Awesome New Comics to Add to Your Pull List in 2020
UFC's greatest rivalries: Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz had it all have 288 words, post on www.espn.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.