Lao students join Vietnamese eloquent contest The teams’ representatives pose for a group photo A Vietnamese eloquent contest for Lao students in Vietnam’s central region took place in Thua Thien-Hue province on October 18. The event, co-held by the Ministry of Education and Training (MoET) and the Vietnam-Lao Friendship Association Central Committee, saw the participation of 16 teams. In seven minutes, each of the contestants shared their understanding about Vietnam, the country’s people and culture, along with memories during their stay. A team of the Vinh University of Technology Education in the north-central province of Nghe An claimed the first prize, followed by those of the Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy and Hong Duc University. Addressing the event, Deputy Director General of the International Cooperation Department under the MoET Nguyen Hai Thanh said Vietnam and Laos have nurtured a traditional friendship and cooperation over the years, especially in education and training. The number of Lao students in Vietnam has been on the constant rise, surging from about 5,000 in 2011 to more than 16,000 this year. Of the figure, over 5,000 are studying in Vietnam’s central region./. Japanese-funded project to help Ben Tre manage water resources The Mekong Delta… Read full this story
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 1
- Spackman Entertainment Group's Upcoming Film with the Working Title, BROKER, To Be Produced by Zip Cinema, To Star Leading Korean Actors Song Kang-ho, Gang Dong-won And Bae Doona
- US hijacking mask shipments in rush for coronavirus protection
- The Kent State shootings revisited as "a cautionary tale" in today's times by Derf Backderf
- Spike Lee Has Made His Most Ambitious Film Yet
- Asylum seekers: six things Kevin Rudd should learn from Malcolm Fraser
- Indian economy projected to grow 7.6 pc in 2018-19: UN
- Serial killer Phillip Jablonski’s crimes continue to haunt victim’s daughter
- Biden on report Trump called war dead 'losers:' Their sacrifice 'should be honored'
VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES TODAY have 319 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.