Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Orlando astrologer RJ Speiser invites you to take a dip in the cooling waters of Cancer season
- ASTROLOGY: Weekly predictions 08TH – 14TH JULY 2018
- Galaxy Fold first look: Prepare to be amazed by the future of smartphones - ZDNet
- Boy George’s New Life
- New drag show rethinks gender and what it means to be femme
- Michael Buble bounces back with 'Love'; Mariah Carey yields to her strengths on 'Caution'
- Indie filmmaker Carmen Marron captures real-life chess triumph of Latino school
- A New Illustrated Telling Of
- Employees inside Adam Neumann's WeWork reveal a wild culture - Business Insider
- ‘La Traviata’ Opens a New Era at the Metropolitan Opera
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 303 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.