Donald Trump has followed up his appearance at an Ultimate Fighting Championship event in New York City on Saturday night by retweeting an obscene tweet from one of the fighters. Jorge Masvidal, who won the headline fight against Nate Diaz on Saturday, was asked his opinion of the President in the run-up to the event. “No matter what your views on Trump as a president, the guy’s a bad motherfucker,” said the Florida welterweight. Masvidal’s comments appeared to reference the fact that he fought Diaz for the Baddest Motherfucker in the Game belt on Saturday. On Sunday morning, Trump retweeted the video, along with the obscenity, and wrote “Great fight Champ!” Trump was greeted with a loud mix of boos and cheers when he took his seat for the fights at Madison Square Garden. Some fans held “Trump 2020 Keep America Great” signs but others directed obscene gestures at the President. He was accompanied by his sons Donald Jr and Eric as well as Republican house leader Kevin McCarthy and representatives Peter King of New York and Mark Meadows of North Carolina. Eric Trump took issue with reports his father had been booed. He retweeted a BBC story saying Trump… Read full this story
- Donald Trump Retweets Call to Fire Anthony Fauci After Doctor Criticizes Trump's Coronavirus Response
- Michelle Obama Appears to Reference President Donald Trump's Racist Comments: 'It's Our America'
- We are NOT firing Dr. Fauci and he is a 'trusted adviser to the president' says the White House after Donald Trump retweeted #FireFauci
- CDC director says he recommended some states lock down in February as reports indicate White House knew of coronavirus threat before they let on and Donald Trump retweets '#fireFauci'
- Donald Trump drafts in UFC and WWE bosses Dana White and Vince McMahon to help him restart US economy
- Trump retweets #FireFauci after top immunologist said lives would have been saved if President had followed his advice to shut US down in February
- Donald Trump will not fire Anthony Fauci over US coronavirus response comments
- Coronavirus update: Australia records 33 new cases, Trump retweets call for health adviser Anthony Fauci to be sacked
- White House Responds to Speculation Donald Trump Could Fire Anthony Fauci Amid 'Fire Fauci' Retweet
- Donald Trump Jr. Is the Trump Campaign’s Worst Surrogate
Donald Trump retweets obscene comments from fighter after UFC appearance have 374 words, post on www.theguardian.com at November 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.