Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is dishonest about a whole lot of things. But he is rarely as comprehensively dishonest as he has been about his dealings with Ukraine and the impeachment inquiry they have triggered. Relentless deceit has seemed to be his primary defense strategy in the court of public opinion. Trump has made false claims about almost every separate component of the story, from his July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to the whistleblower who complained about the call to Democrats’ impeachment inquiry hearings. The President is dissembling about so many different topics at once that it can be difficult to keep track of what is true and what isn’t. To help you fight Trump-induced dizziness, here are brief fact checks of 45 separate false claims Trump has made on the subject of Ukraine or impeachment. The phone call with Zelensky 1. Trump released an “exact transcript” of his call with Zelensky. (The document says on its first page that it is “not a verbatim transcript.”) Read More 2. Trump did not ask Zelensky for anything on the call. (Trump asked Zelensky to look into former Vice President Joe Biden, look into a debunked conspiracy theory about… Read full this story
- Twitter Adds Fact-Check Note to President Trump's Tweets | Digital Trends
- Fact Check: Both Biden and Trump say their rival wants to defund the police
- Fact Check: Biden White House Repeats Debunked Claim He Ran on 'Increasing Funding for Law Enforcement'
- Fact check: Is wages growth now the lowest since records began?
- Fact check: Are feral cats killing over 20 billion native animals a year?
- As Fact Check Gets Caught in Fake News Web, Twitter Once Again Finds Itself in a Spot
- Trump Continues Post-Impeachment Purge: Fourth Inspector General Gets The Axe
- Fact Check: Could a Republican replace Andrew Cuomo if he leaves office?
- Fact Check Friday: Trump on picking fights with Pelosi, prayer rugs and parsing border crime
- AP FACT CHECK: Putin's twisted tale on rival; Biden GOP jab
Fact check: A list of 45 ways Trump has been dishonest about Ukraine and impeachment have 325 words, post on edition.cnn.com at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.