The scandal surrounding Prince Andrew’s friendship with billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein has been described as one of the Royal Family’s “biggest humiliations in history” . The Duke of York’s car crash interview raised more questions than it answered, and despite him reportedly believing it went well, the interview was widely criticised around the world. It threw the Royal Family into an unprecedented crisis that was worsening by the day, and after discussions and grovelling apologies the Queen summoned her favourite son to Buckingham Palace and effectively “sacked” him. She then contacted the rest of her family to tell them what was happened, before the bombshell official statement was released to the public saying he would be standing down. The past few weeks will have a huge impact on Andrew, the Queen, Princes Charles, William and Harry and the rest of the Royal Family. The Queen The Queen is said to have given Andrew approval for his interview, however she effectively sacked him from royal duties after the full programme aired and was met by outrage. The Queen and Charles discussed what to do before the monarch summoned the Duke of York - said to be her favourite son – to… Read full this story
- How Prince Harry Told Royal Family About Meghan Markle's Miscarriage
- Prince Harry informed royal family about Meghan Markle's article
- The Crown poses a 'major risk' to Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall's popularity by depicting Princess Diana being 'mocked' within the royal family 'like Meghan Markle', Finding Freedom author claims
- Prince Andrew Allegedly Pays Secret Visits to Queen in Plot to Clear His Name From Epstein Scandal
- Meghan Markle's recent agony paves way for her and Prince Harry's reunion with royal family?
- Royal baby news: Prince Harry opens up about more children with Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry might ‘decry the royal family’ with Netflix deal: report
- Prince Philip told Prince Harry 'not to date actresses' prior to Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s fate in royal family is ‘sealed’, warns Robert Lacey
- Dan Stevens To Voice Prince Charles & Prince Philip In HBO Max Royal Family Animated Series ‘The Prince’
How Prince Andrew scandal is affecting rest of Royal Family - from Queen to Meghan Markle have 351 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.