Speculation is mounting that Kamala Harris could be the next contender to exit the Democratic race after she fired dozens of staff members and shut offices in New Hampshire. The California Democrat, 55, is seeking to inject new life into her presidential bid, which is struggling in the polls and facing money problems as she goes all-in in Iowa. It comes as Beto O’Rourke, the former Texas congressman, announced Friday that he was ending his Democratic presidential campaign, which failed to recapture the enthusiasm and fundraising prowess of his 2018 Senate race. And there was fervent speculation on social media that Harris would be next to drop out as her campaign officials confirmed to Fox News on Friday that only a ‘handful’ of staff were retained in New Hampshire, the state that holds the first primary. Speculation is mounting that Kamala Harris could be the next contender to exit the Democratic race after she laid of dozens of staff members and shuts offices in New Hampshire Beto O’Rourke, the former Texas congressman, announced Friday that he was ending his Democratic presidential campaign, which failed to recapture the enthusiasm and fundraising prowess of his 2018 Senate race Three field offices, in Keene,… Read full this story
- Kamala Harris promises to 'prosecute the case' against Trump
- Which Democrats are attracting donors in race to tackle Donald Trump in 2020?
- Run Intended? Joe Biden 'Accidentally' Announces 2020 Presidential Bid
- Bernie Sanders among top one per cent of US earners, newly released tax returns show
- Donald Trump mocks Joe Biden as ‘Sleepy Joe’ and questions his intelligence as he finally enters 2020 race for the White House
- Any of the top five Democrats would beat Trump
- Biden's slip tells Democrats he's ready to run in 2020 election
- Taking on Trump: The 2020 democratic candidates
- Trump campaign raises $30mn in 2019, same as Sanders & Harris combined
- Eric ‘Nukes for Gun Control’ Swalwell announces 2020 presidential run
Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls have 306 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.