JOLIET, IL — A 34-year-old Joliet man who told Joliet Police officers following a July 27 traffic stop that “he likes to party and uses cocaine almost every weekend,” is now facing a civil forfeiture of his silver 2005 Chrysler 300 plus $690 he had at the time of his arrest, court documents show. Arturo Garcia, who lives in the 700 block of Abe Street, was pulled over by Joliet Police in late July because he was not using his turn signals, the forfeiture complaint shows. The traffic stop occurred on the city’s east side, near State and Ohio Streets. “Officer Clendening asked Garcia if there was anything illegal in the vehicle at which time Garcia stated that there was not,” the forfeiture complaint states. Garcia then gave the Joliet Police officer permission to look inside his vehicle and when Garcia got out, “Garcia dropped a clump of white powdery substance, suspect cocaine, out of his right hand,” court documents note. “Officer Clendening asked Garcia what he dropped and Garcia stated that it was a little bit of cocaine.” At the Joliet Police Station, following his arrest on charges of possessing controlled substances, Garcia told Clendening “that he bought the… Read full this story
- Ansel Elgort Drives Like a Crazy Person in Real Life, Too
- ‘Cars 3’ $53M+ Is 3rd Best For Pixar Series; ‘Wonder Woman’ Wows With $40M+; ‘All Eyez On Me’ Solid – Sunday AM Postmortem
- The dark past of the 'cursed' valley: Alpine bushland where married man went missing with a 'mystery woman' has a chilling history of revenge, double murder and a mysterious disappearance
- EXCLUSIVE: Furious neighbours unload on Spanish backpackers who are STILL ignoring COVID-19 rules by holding house parties in virus red zone of Bondi - days after they drank Corona beers with friends until the early hours
- So what DID happen to the missing campers? The different theories about man who vanished on a camping trip with a mystery woman - as his wife says she fears they are dead
- The quandary facing the National Party
- Loses Its Web-Swinging Joy in an Overstuffed City
- The Chinese Communist Party's power and influence in Australia
- The man who is fixing Congress' public connect
- Is Tom Massie the most hated man in Washington?
Joliet Man Who Likes To Party May Lose Car, $690: Forfeiture have 362 words, post on patch.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.