“A lot of Americans in politics miss character, and a lot of people miss the soul of this country,” The View co-host told the president’s oldest son Advertisement Meghan McCain sat quietly during the first part of Donald Trump Jr. 's appearance with his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle , on The View on Thursday as McCain's co-hosts interviewed him about the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump and other matters. Characteristically contentious — given how often The View panel has discussed the Trump White House and its controversies — the joint interview grew more solemn when McCain spoke up. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. Addressing Don Jr. directly, this is what she said to the man whose father has continually attacked her own even months after Sen. John McCain 's death last year from cancer: "Mr. Trump, a lot of Americans in politics miss character, and a lot of people miss the soul of this country. You and your family have hurt a lot of people and put a lot of people through a lot of pain, including the Khan family, who is… Read full this story
- Meghan McCain names Trump Jr, Jeanine Pirro as worst guests on "The View"
- Meghan McCain slams Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner for "crashing" her dad's funeral
- Trump calls Meghan McCain a "lowlife," claims he made John McCain's funeral possible
- Meghan McCain: Joy Behar ‘Humiliated’ Me, Made Me Cry on ‘The View’
- Meghan McCain: People Think I'm 'Spoiled, Entitled Queen of Nepotism'
- Meghan McCain defends good friend Erika Jayne and blasts the Trump family on Watch What Happens Live
- Meghan McCain quotes about her father and Donald Trump: "The View" host has been John's biggest defender
- Meghan McCain: People Think I’m ‘Spoiled, Entitled Queen of Nepotism’
- The View’s Meghan McCain felt like she’d been ‘SLAPPED’ when Joy Behar said she ‘didn’t miss her’ during maternity leave
- The View’s Meghan McCain claims co-host Joy Behar made her so upset she VOMITED backstage after nasty on-camera jab
Meghan McCain Faces Trump Jr. on The View: 'Your Family Hurt a Lot of People...Was It Worth It?' have 349 words, post on people.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.