The Sunday Times claimed earlier in November that “nine Russian business people” were named in a secret intelligence report about alleged threats to the UK democracy. The report has not been published yet. “We follow very attentively statements made at party conferences, and programs, as it is important for us to know what sentiment prevails currently within the leading parties. But we certainly do not interfere in this process, and no matter who comes to power, we will be looking for common points, on the basis of which it will be possible to work on improving relations,” Kelin told Russian journalists. The ambassador expressed hope that Russia’s alleged meddling would not become a key focus of the UK political campaign, unlike in the United States. The dialogue with the United Kingdom on issuing visas for Russian diplomats is proceeding with difficulties, Andrei Kelin said added. “We are currently conducting quite a complicated dialogue with the British on arranging normal visa issuance for those who come here for long-term work. Everything should be normalized, and we should resume the previous practice, when application processing did not take more than 90 days. We have made attempts to reach agreement during a year,… Read full this story
- Fox and Friends Plays Montage of Trump Saying Russia Meddled (Trump: But Maybe it Was China Though)
- Boris Johnson 'sat on intelligence report that discussed threat posed by Russia to UK elections' says former Attorney General Dominic Grieve
- Turkey, Russia, Iran want 'Syria-led' political process
- UK political parties received record £40m of donations in election run-up
- Wolf Blitzer Grills WH Spox Over Trump’s New NatSec Strategy: So He Thinks Russia Meddled?
- Sarah Sanders Insists to Reporters Trump Accepts Russia Meddled: You Guys Get ‘Very Confused’
- Trump Reads Statement Admitting Russia Meddled, Then Ad-Libs: ‘Could Be Other People Also’
- Senate Intel Leaders: Russia Meddled in Election With Intent of Helping Trump
- Report: Russia has access to UK visa processing
- Goldie Taylor Tells Ed Schultz That Herman Cain ‘Bastardizes Our Political Process’
Russia Not Meddling in UK Political Process, Seeks Improving Relations - Ambassador have 338 words, post on sputniknews.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.