Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says that he is aiming to follow in Wolves’ footsteps, as the Blades aim to solidify themselves in the Premier League. United face Wolves on Sunday, with both teams surprisingly occupying the Premier League’s top six spots.And Wilder, whose side drew 3-3 with Manchester United at the weekend, is looking to emulate the success Wolves have had since promotion to the Premier League in 2018. “The club’s going through a good period at the moment, but we need to keep our feet on the ground and keep working hard towards the next game and the next result,” Wilder said.”It’s going to be as tough as they get against Wolves who are obviously a fantastic side. It’d be fantastic to follow in their footsteps of coming out the Championship and doing well in the Premier League.”Nuno Espirito Santo took the reins at Molineux in 2017, and has guided Wolves from the Championship into the Europa League in his two years in charge.The former Valencia boss was in charge when they faced Sheffield United two years ago in the second tier, where both teams won their respective home games.Wilder added: “We’re in good nick but we know… Read full this story
- Man City legend Vincent Kompany ‘closing in on Premier League return as he’s named favourite for Burnley job’
- Premier League 2021-22 season grades for all 20 clubs
- Jamie Vardy pounces to grab last-minute winner against troubled Sheffield United
- Chris Wilder responds to Burnley links amid speculation over Middlesbrough future
- 6 managers you completely forgot were in Premier League - and then dropped down leagues
- Chris Wilder reveals he tried to buy Jamie Vardy for £10k while manager of Halifax - but he could not afford him
- Premier League report cards: From best player to biggest disappointment - how did your club rate?
- Premier League news: Man City win title, Tottenham get Champions League, Burnley relegated
- Nottingham Forest, Former European Champions, Promoted To Premier League For First Time In 23 Years | Football News
- Billy Sharp attack latest – Oli McBurnie ‘stamps on Forest fan’ as Sheffield United captain is left needing stitches
Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder aiming to emulate Wolves' Premier League success have 354 words, post on www.skysports.com at November 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.