Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Happy Thursday! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!The House will officially kick off public impeachment hearings next week, marking a new turn in the ongoing inquiry being led by House Democrats into President TrumpDonald John TrumpBiden allies see boost in Tuesday’s election results Sanders vows to end Trump’s policies as he unveils immigration proposal Republicans warn election results are ‘wake-up call’ for Trump MORE’s dealings with Ukraine and questions about a possible quid pro quo. House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam SchiffAdam Bennett SchiffTrump rails against House Democrats, impeachment inquiry during campaign rally: ‘It’s all a hoax’ Graham: Schiff comment on inquiry findings ‘full of crap’ Democrats set stage for Watergate-style TV hearings MORE (D-Calif.) announced Wednesday that public hearings will begin with testimony from William Taylor, the top U.S. diplomat to Ukraine, and George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, on Wednesday. Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch is expected to testify on… Read full this story
- Confusion spreads on Capitol Hill after reporters in the Senate are told they can’t film interviews in hallways
- ESPN suspends Jemele Hill, who was in hot water over Trump comments, for another controversial tweet
- Cosby counter-sues alleged sex abuse victim
- Rep. John Conyers’ son — who he endorsed to replace him — was reportedly arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse
- Tillerson was reportedly ‘stunned’ at the way Trump asked Putin about election meddling
- Italian diplomat held for alleged child abuse in Laguna
- A star stock picker at Fidelity was reportedly fired after an allegation of sexual harassment
- Trump tells TV host he welcomes a new nuclear arms race
- Alaska TV reporter quits on air to promote pot
- Report: China poised to achieve air supremacy over 'first island chain'
The Hill's Morning Report - Dems poised to air alleged Trump abuses on TV have 339 words, post on thehill.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.