Following Democrats’ sweeping victories in the House of Representatives during the 2018 midterm elections, many in the party were eagerly anticipating the 2020 presidential election and the opportunity to unseat President Donald Trump. Interested in 2020 Elections? Add 2020 Elections as an interest to stay up to date on the latest 2020 Elections news, video, and analysis from ABC News. 2020 Elections Add Interest The field of candidates remains large, even with candidates dropping out. Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., bowed out after the first Democratic debates in Miami. In August, former Sen. Mike Gravel, D-Alaska, former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, Rep. Seth Moulton, D-Mass., and Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., followed suit. New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced he was bowing out on Sept. 20 and about a month later, Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, ended his run. Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke surprised his supporters when he announced he was leaving the campaign trail on Nov. 1. Three Republican challengers have also declared their intention to run, even as some state party officials are canceling their nominating contests. Here’s a list of all the candidates in the race (in alphabetical order): Sen. Michael Bennet, D-Colo. The… Read full this story
- Biden's pick for vice president doesn't matter much
- Some Democrats Don’t Think Enough People Are Running for President
- Joe Biden's presidential campaign is plummeting. So who benefits from his spectacular fall?
- Republican Dissident Considers Running Against Trump As a Libertarian
- Stacey Abrams Not Running for President, but Will Fight Voter Suppression in Battleground States
- Who Is Nevada Senator Catherine Cortez Masto? Joe Biden Says She's Among His Top Three Picks for Vice President
- What are organizers up against now the 2020 Olympics have been moved to next year?
- Women trailblazers who inspire us right now
- Who Are the Strongmen Leaders of Central Asia?
- 2020 Budget: Senate considers N232.8bn for FCT
Who's running for president in 2020? have 303 words, post on abcnews.go.com at November 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.