WEST POINT, Iowa — They are white and nonwhite alike, prefer Facebook over Twitter, activists Joseph R. Biden Jr. is racing to press his advantage with that With less than three significant challenges in the key early states of Iowa and New Hampshire , a cash crunch and several Democrats threatening his standing with centrist voters . But his greatest compensating advantage right now is notably durable support from a multiracial coalition of working-class voters who feel a kinship with the former vice president and believe he is the Democrats' strongest general election prospect. At fund-raisers and on campaign stops, Mr. Biden is warning his party against overlooking voters who were once a core Democratic constituency but had found And both explicitly and more subtly, Mr. Biden is portraying his chief rival, Senator Elizabeth Warren , and another top candidate, Senator Bernie Sanders , as liberals who are overly focused on expensive and theoretical government overhauls "Growing up in a middle-class neighborhood, the last thing I liked is people telling my family and me what we should know, what we should believe," Mr. Biden said as he criticized Ms. Warren's advocacy style Ms. Warren, who is running In dozens of… Read full this story
- Coronavirus makes the campaign season treacherous for Joe Biden
- Polls show boost for Joe Biden as he storms ahead of Donald Trump in crucial swing counties which have determined the last elections
- Joe Biden finally adds some star power to his roster as Keegan-Michael Key says he's 'all for Joe!' in Los Angeles - as the former veep racks up early Super Tuesday wins
- Donald Trump has closed gap on Joe Biden in latest poll
- Joe Biden wins South Carolina Democratic primary – as Sanders takes hit and Trump mocks ‘mini Mike’ Bloomberg’s result
- Joe Biden's presidential campaign is plummeting. So who benefits from his spectacular fall?
- Does Joe Biden really want to be president?
- Why Joe Biden is Still Winning | Opinion
- Joe Biden can't lead the charge from his home in Delaware
- Joe Biden unveils his own plan to save the economy saying he would offer MORE emergency cash for families and warning stopping virus has to come first
Why Joe Biden Resonates With Blue-Collar Voters have 358 words, post on www.nytimes.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.