The Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF) which sells its products under ‘Amul’ brand has increased the price of its milk by Rs 2 per litre from December 15 in Ahmedabad and Saurashtra in Gujarat, and across Delhi NCR, West Bengal, Mumbai and Maharashtra markets.In all these markets, the price of Amul Gold milk will be Rs 28 per 500 ml, and Amul Taaza will be sold at Rs 22 per 500 ml, the GCMMF said in a release on December 14.In Ahmedabad market, there will be no change in the price of Amul Shakti milk, sold at Rs 25 per 500ml, it said.Close Amul Shakti is not available in other markets. related news Filed PIL against CAA; AIMIM will fight against the Act at every possible forum: Owaisi Up to 25% of FASTag lanes to be temporarily converted to hybrid lanes at NH toll plazas Chidambaram says India’s economy broken, leadership failed “The hike was made with an aim to sustain remunerative milk price to our milk producers and to encourage them for higher milk production,” the release added.”In the last three years, Amul has made only two price revisions for pouch milk which is only Rs 4 per litre… Read full this story
- Councilman Eric Gioia having cow over milk prices: $6 a gallon is too high, he says
- Pols sour on high New York milk prices
- Milk price sees a-maize-ing hike
- With gas and milk prices rising, one Brooklyn bagel store drops prices
- More airfare shocks ahead as jet fuel price raised
- CNG price to be reduced by Rs 2 from midnight
- Oppo Reno 2F Goes on Sale in India: Price, Specifications, Launch Offers
- Samsung Galaxy Fold Pre-Bookings Open in India: Price, Specifications
- Katie Price compares boyfriend Kris Boyson's manhood to a courgette
- Fuel pump prices have gone down but parts of the UK pay more - are you getting fleeced?
Amul milk prices raised by Rs 2 per litre have 306 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.