Freddie Ljungberg enjoyed his first victory as Arsenal interim head coach – and admitted his players were feeling “low” prior to their stirring comeback at West Ham. Three goals in the space of nine second-half minutes saw Arsenal win in the Premier League for the first time since October courtesy of a 3-1 triumph at the London Stadium.West Ham 1-3 Arsenal – Match report and highlightsPremier League Table | Fixtures | Top scorersWatch Sky Sports now from £18 a monthMartinelli shows the way for ArsenalThe result ended Arsenal’s nine-game winless run in the competition – the longest stretch without a league victory since early 1977 – but Ljungberg reserved all the credit for his players. He told Sky Sports: “I don’t think any of us can really imagine [how hard it has been]. They’ve been low but you could see in the dressing room how relieved they are. We’ve still got a lot to work to do. We’ll enjoy tonight and return to work tomorrow. “It means so much for the players and I’m delighted for them. They’ve been playing under immense pressure. I could feel West Ham getting tired and our passing was getting crisper. We sliced through them… Read full this story
- West Ham down in-form Newcastle at the London Stadium
- Controversial Chicharito goal kick-starts West Ham revival as Fulham lose again
- Jack Wilshere not ruled out of West Ham's plans this season, says Manuel Pellegrini
- The three tactics Arsenal MUST use to beat Everton in Premier League clash today
- Everton team news: Predicted line up vs Arsenal - Pickford decision, Walcott snub
- Premier League grades: Liverpool and Arsenal hit five as Fulham woes continue
- Tottenham vs Arsenal | Predicted XIs for top-four clash
- Tottenham vs Arsenal | Premier League preview
- Tottenham vs Arsenal - LIVE!
- Manchester City thump Arsenal to return to Premier League contention
Arsenal interim boss Freddie Ljungberg admits side were 'low' before West Ham comeback win have 298 words, post on www.skysports.com at December 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.