Baedal Minjok, the food delivery platform, is changing its fee structure for restaurant owners.The revised rates will go into effect starting in April.Woowa Brothers, which operates Baedal Minjok, on Monday said it will reduce the commission rate of its “open list” from the existing 6.8 percent to 5.8 percent. The open list refers to ads that are featured on the top of the app page. The delivery service generates revenue through ads rather than on a per-order basis.If consumers order food worth 10,000 won ($8.97) from the open list, Baedal Minjok charges the restaurant 680 won. Starting next year, the charge will be reduced to 580 won. Baedal Minjok, also known as Baemin, instead plans to increase the number of restaurants that can be exposed on the open list from the existing three.The company also plans to freeze the charge for posting ads right below the open list for the next three years. These ads feature the names of the restaurants that pay Baemin 80,000 won per month. Following the change, restaurants are able to register for the service a limited number of times. Some restaurants took advantage of the existing system by registering multiple times. Baemin was criticized for… Read full this story
- 5 Proven Mortgage Refinance Tips For Lower Fees and Costs
- Say Goodbye to Hidden Credit Card Fees
- Low Fee Payday Loan - Read Before You Borrow
- Commercial Broker Fee Agreement - Exclusive Or Non Exclusive?
- New Home Buyers Need to Plan For Closing Fees
- Rising Mortgage Fees Revealed To Be Affecting Homeowners
- So What's Up With All the Car Rental Surcharges and Fees?
- 10 Unexpected Things That Lower Your Credit Score
- Banking Fees
- Colorado Springs Flat Fee MLS
Baedal Minjok lowers its fees to 5.8 percent have 278 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.