Almost half of broadband customers have been put off the idea of haggling with their provider because it is ‘too much hassle’, despite average savings of £120 a year. Nearly half of households have never contacted their provider to ask for a better deal, while a quarter have been with the same supplier for more than three years. Consumer group Which? asked more than 5,000 broadband customers how much they paid for their broadband, whether they had haggled for a new deal or switched in the past 12 months and if so, how much they saved. And it found that out of the 51% who had negotiated, the majority had been successful. Read More Top money stories In fact, more than three quarters were offered an incentive, discount or a better deal. When Which? asked customers who had never asked for a better deal if they were paying more, less or the same as when they first signed up to their deal, most said they paid the same. But results varied across the providers included in the survey, with two in five of Vodafone customers saying they were paying less than when they first signed up, while three in 10… Read full this story
- Some Home Tips on How to Defrost Your Refrigerator the Easy Way
- Easy Ways to Lose Weight and Burn Excess Fat Safely
- 3 Easy Ways to Learn Spanish - Start Today
- Lose Weight 2 Weeks! 5 Easy Ways to Lose Weight Fast And Lose Belly Fat at the Same Time!
- Easy Way to Lose Weight
- Easy Way to Get Rich - The Simple Approach
- Get a Bigger Penis the Easy Way!
- 2 Easy Ways to Lose 15 Pounds (Or More) In Time For Summer! - Best For Rock Hard Beach Bodies!
- Easy Ways to Get Great Abs
- Easy Ways to Get Rich - Success Stories With Drop Ship Merchandise
Easy way to knock £120 a year off your broadband bill - without switching have 306 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.