The solar power boom in Vietnam is bringing benefits for Chinese suppliers and contractors in engineering, procurement, and construction participating in the value chain, but are urged to be cautious in choosing suitable and reliable partners. Companies such as these are now scrambling to find new customers, both domestic and internationally, in a shored reversal of fortunes for an industry flooded with orders only a few years ago. At the recent Solar Power Expo Vietnam in Hanoi, Ku Jun Heong, Trina Solar director of sales and marketing in Asia Pacific and the Middle East, said that Vietnam has always been an important market for the company. “With a deep understanding of the market, we built a production facility in the country, and achieved production capacity of 800MW annually. It shows our confidence in the solar potential of Vietnam,” Heong said. According to the annual report of JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., as of December 31, 2018 it had more than 900 customers for solar modules from China and 1,200 from other countries, including the United States, Mexico, Australia, Japan, and Vietnam. Revenue from the Vietnamese market last year reached $148.52 million. Last August, JinkoSolar signed a 240MW solar module supply agreement… Read full this story
- Turkey’s Akfen set to build 13 wind and solar power plants worth $530 million
- Super solar: Eight reasons why your home needs solar panels
- Commission scraps tariffs on Chinese solar panels
- Jeremy Corbyn to announce £50billion plan to blitz Britain with wind turbines and solar panels
- Have scientists found the first moon outside the solar system?
- Frenchman triumphs in France-China solar bike race
- Wind and solar power plants in Sahara could turn desert green
- Spain scraps 'solar tax' to thwart further renewables investment in Portugal
- Which Greek island is to be run exclusively on wind and solar power?
- GCL-SI, Solarpro build one of largest solar projects in Hungary
Experience required in solar sector have 307 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.