Home to a total of 62 coastal turbines, each with a height of over 80 metres, the wind farm located in Vinh Trach Dong commune, Bac Lieu province has developed into a popular regional tourist attraction. Located just out at sea, the wind farm can be found in Bien Dong A hamlet of Vinh Trach Dong commune. The wind farm is home to 62 turbines, with each one standing approximately 82 metres in height with a weight over 200 tonnes. The site is the only offshore wind farm located in Vietnam, in addition to being Southeast Asia’s first. Tourists enjoy visiting the path that leads to the turbines in the middle of the sea. Since first opening in 2016, the wind farm has become a popular check-in point for travelers during their visits to the southern province. A ticket to gain entry to the site is priced at VND20,000 each. The location is the largest wind farm nationally, with the wind turbines covering an area of 500 hectares along the coastline. Along with the offshore wind farm itself, visitors are able to see the fish breeding cages of local fishermen when visiting the site. VOV/VNE Bac Lieu’s calm beauty Travelling… Read full this story
- Construction of over VND5.2 trillion wind farms begins in Bac Lieu
- Wind farms threaten West Texas river and Air Force routes
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 3
- Moc Chau plateau, a refreshing retreat
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 13
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7
- Secret Europe escapes: where locals go on holiday
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch (August 2020)
- 'High $20/hour' jobs available, but where are the workers?
- 03 THINGS TO DO TODAY
Exploring unique offshore wind farm in Bac Lieu have 267 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.