Home to a total of 62 coastal turbines, each with a height of over 80 metres, the wind farm located in Vinh Trach Dong commune, Bac Lieu province has developed into a popular regional tourist attraction. Located just out at sea, the wind farm can be found in Bien Dong A hamlet of Vinh Trach Dong commune. The wind farm is home to 62 turbines, with each one standing approximately 82 metres in height with a weight over 200 tonnes. The site is the only offshore wind farm located in Vietnam, in addition to being Southeast Asia’s first. Tourists enjoy visiting the path that leads to the turbines in the middle of the sea. Since first opening in 2016, the wind farm has become a popular check-in point for travelers during their visits to the southern province. A ticket to gain entry to the site is priced at VND20,000 each. The location is the largest wind farm nationally, with the wind turbines covering an area of 500 hectares along the coastline. Along with the offshore wind farm itself, visitors are able to see the fish breeding cages of local fishermen when visiting the site. VOV/VNE Bac Lieu’s calm beauty Travelling… Read full this story
- Orsted, a Giant in Offshore Wind Farms, Makes a Move in U.S.
- America’s First Offshore Wind Farm Is Almost Ready
- New offshore wind farm breezes along to hit full capacity
- Dong Energy to build world's cheapest offshore wind farms
- Dong gets nod for 'world's biggest offshore wind farm'
- Work starts on first major project for £2.5bn offshore wind farm
- New offshore wind farm project will dwarf nation's 1st one
- World’s largest offshore wind farm opens off northwest England
- World's largest offshore wind farm opens off Cumbria coast
- Shell and Eneco team up in bid for Dutch offshore wind farms
Exploring unique offshore wind farm in Bac Lieu have 302 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.