Never mind the Kardashians, it’s difficult to keep up with the Duchess of Rutland. Fresh from opening up her lavish home – Belvoir Castle – to be used as the set for The Crown, this week entrepreneurial Emma Manners, 56, announced her latest project; a branded gin. It’s not the first niche item to be given the prestigious Belvoir trademark; the on-site Engine Yard retail village, built within restored estate buildings, sells a range of products carrying the increasingly familiar navy and gold peacock insignia. Not familiar with her work? Try following one of her four Instagram accounts, all of which document the duchess’ latest projects – and show off the glamorous lifestyle enjoyed by her and her five children, Lady Violet Manners, 26, Lady Alice, 24, Lady Eliza, 22, Charles, Marquess of Granby, 20, and Lord Hugo Manners, 16. Having separated from her husband David Charles Robert Manners, 11th Duke of Rutland, the pair live in separate wings of the Leicestershire pile, with Emma listed as CEO of Belvoir Castle and the Engine Yard. And she certainly keeps herself busy. Here FEMAIL takes a look at how the savvy duchess is fast becoming the UK’s most business-minded aristocrat. This week entrepreneurial… Read full this story
- 'Just call me Harry!': Prince DROPS his royal title as he returns to Britain without Meghan to launch an eco-friendly tourism firm in Edinburgh - after arriving by train
- Citizen Kubrick
- The lost decade: the hidden story of how austerity broke Britain
- Her Royal Happiness: Meghan Markle beams as she takes her dogs for a walk with Archie in a baby carrier - as Prince Harry finally arrives in Canada to start their new life after his last royal engagement
- Could a carnivore stomach Britain’s first vegan hotel? Meat-free haggis. Feather-free duvets. And even eco-friendly toilet roll! SOPHIA MONEY-COUTTS checks in for a very woke weekend
- Prince Harry's last hurrah: Duke arrives in Edinburgh (by train) for sustainable travel conference after flying back from Canada to begin his last round of engagements as a working royal
- Thursday briefing: More flood misery to come
- 'I'm very upset with Meghan and Harry right now, they have no right to speak to the Queen that way': Thomas Markle slams his daughter and her husband for Sussex Royal 'disrespect'
- How TikTok’s become a ‘bullies’ bootcamp’ where kids sing ‘slave for this p***y’ and swear in front of parents
- Disney Plus cancels ALL press events in London for the streaming service amid coronavirus fears
From opening up her home to film The Crown to now launching her own gin, the savvy Duchess of Rutland is the UK's most business-minded aristocrat have 404 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.