KATIE Price has lost a stone in just two weeks through the stress of her bankruptcy. The 41-year-old faces losing her £2million mansion and is flogging cherished possessions in a bid to ease her finances, and pals are worried about the impact it’s having on her. A source said: “Katie’s dropped around a stone in two weeks, it’s really worrying. “She’s rushing around all over the place, and is really stressed out. She hasn’t cooked a proper meal in weeks and is practically on a liquid diet. “Even when she went to Sheesh the other night she only ate a couple of prawns and a bit of meat. Normally, Katie loves junk food and takeaways so everyone’s really worried.” The Sun Online has contacted a representative for Katie for comment.Katie was declared bankrupt last month after failing to pay back spiralling debts. To make matters worse she was then ordered to pay ex-husband Alex Reid’s £150,000 legal costs after allegedly sharing sex tape footage of him with a TV studio audience. The mum-of-five was supposed to be paying off £12,000 a month to her creditors after taking out an individual voluntary arrangement (IVA) 12 months ago – but has failed… Read full this story
- Katie Price reveals she can now fit into CHILDREN'S clothes
- Katie Price and Kris Boyson fly business-class for tropical holiday
- Katie Price set to make just £66 as she flogs old clothes on eBay
- Katie Price says she feels 'disgusting' when she looks at herself
- Katie Price will be forced to pay back £12k a MONTH to clear debts
- Katie Price says her body is disgusting after gaining 1.5 stone
- Katie Price's beau Kris Boyson tells her she needs to 'LOSE WEIGHT'
- Katie Price slips into semi-sheer top from her kids' clothing range
- Katie Price 'looking to hire a live-in couple to nanny her kids'
- Katie Price's boyfriend Kris insists couple eat in their underwear
Katie Price ‘loses a stone in two weeks’ through stress of bankruptcy have 312 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at December 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.