|Party General Secretary and President Nguyen Phu Trong surrounded by children from Canh Thuy Commune, Yen Dung District, Bac Giang Province – Photo: VNA|
In his letter, the Party chief conveyed his warmest feelings and best wishes towards children nationwide, overseas Vietnamese kids and foreign ones living in Vietnam.
He expressed his delight that the children have all made great efforts and gained encouraging progresses in their studies while actively joining in social activities and doing good deeds.
The students’ high results at national and international contests have brought fame to Vietnam’s younger generation and sparked great faith and hope in the future owners of the nation, he stressed.
This year, when Vietnam and countries around the world are celebrating 30 years of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, the Party, State, schools, families and all society always pay special attention to the children and create most favourable conditions for them to study and develop in a safe and healthy environment, he affirmed.
He voiced his hope that the recipients will continue following President Ho Chi Minh’s teachings and promoting solidarity to help their disadvantaged friends, thus contributing to building the country into the future.
- Mid-autumn festival for children nationwide
- President Sends Mid-Autumn Festival Greetings to Children
- Mid-Autumn festival celebrations underway nationwide
- The sixth exhibition and fair "Mid-Autumn Festival with Children and Festival" opens
- Mid autumn festival for children with difficulties
- President sends Mid-Autumn fest greetings to children
- Joyful Mid-Autumn celebrations delight children nationwide
- Mid-Autumn Festival for children celebrated nationwide
- Nation celebrates Mid-Autumn Festival for children