Her army of followers was suitably impressed, with comments like “you look like a superhero” joining the flood of likes accompanying the post. But what made this particular video all the more impressive was that it arrived just months after the health and fitness guru admitted she was unable to last even 15 minutes walking slowly on a treadmill. Fitness app creator Kayla Itsines had to find a different way to exercise after having a baby. Picture: Richard DobsonSource:News Corp Australia That was her first exercise after giving birth to her baby girl Arna in April and for a person used to crushing her workouts, failing so quickly came as a shock. “Returning to exercise after having a baby is tough. I underestimated the physical and emotional rollercoaster of motherhood and the challenge of regaining my strength after having Arna,” Itsines tells Health Hacker. “My confidence, my strength — internal and externally — was gone. “I was just at a loss. But it started to come back when I started doing things for myself again. Even if it was just walking for five minutes, I could feel my confidence coming back.” MORE FROM HEALTH HACKER: What you need to know… Read full this story
- Off-duty NYPD officer, 34, 'claims self-defense after shooting personal trainer who was talking to his wife outside their Long Island home after the stranger tried to hit him with a bat'
- Off-duty NYPD officer, 34, 'shoots personal trainer who was talking with his wife outside their Long Island home after the stranger tried to hit him with a bat'
- 3 important questions to ask before hiring a personal trainer
- Personal trainer, 39, reveals how she turned her life around after walking in on her mother's suicide attempt and battling a crippling alcohol addiction
- Personal trainer reveals how BOXING is the key to the perfect summer body - and the exact workouts you need to be doing to sculpt a booty and toned abs
- Personal trainer, 25, reveals how she transformed her entire figure to become an athlete - and EXACTLY how you can get a bikini body by summer
- Di-namite! Diana rose from the ashes of her marriage in spectacular fashion thanks to an army of personal trainers, healers, therapists and designers. Here, those who watched it happen reveal how she did it
- Personal trainer says obese people SHOULD be fat-shamed for their own good
- Personal trainer, 30, reveals why she's getting $7,000 worth of Botox and fillers drained from her face - as she admits she's 's*** scared'
- FitnessClass packs a personal trainer into your iPad
Personal trainer Kayla Itsines talks about post-pregnancy fitness have 422 words, post on www.news.com.au at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.