Chelsea sit 4th, with 29 points Everton sit 18th, with 11 points Last meeting: Everton 2-0 Chelsea Everton’s start to the 2019-20 Premier League season has been beyond woeful (4W-2D-9L in 15 games) for any club, let alone one that had dreams of breaking into the top-six this season, resulting in manager Marco Silva losing his job on Thursday. Now, fewer than 48 hours later, the Toffees have to pick themselves back up and face a top-four side for the third straight game when Chelsea visit Goodison Park on Saturday (Watch live, 7:30 a.m. ET on NBCSN and NBCSports.com). Having lost three straight PL games, including defeats to second-place Leicester City and leaders Liverpool this week alone, the next few weeks will go a long way toward seeing Everton leave the relegation zone in the rearview mirror or sink deeper and deeper into the muck of a season-long relegation battle. A piece of potentially positive news for Everton ahead of Saturday’s game: they are currently three games unbeaten against Chelsea (1W-2D-0L). [ STREAM: Every PL match live ] As for the Blues, this could turn out to be a decisive week in their season. After losing to West Ham United… Read full this story
- Gary Cahill hoping for Premier League transfer after Chelsea exit
- Premier League: Matchday 12 fixtures and preview
- Charlie Nicholas' Premier League predictions: Liverpool vs Man City, Wolves vs Aston Villa
- Watford and Liverpool dominate Premier League nominations for August awards
- Premier League hits and misses: Is time running out for Unai Emery?
- Liverpool playing Premier League title-winning football, says Gary Neville
- West Ham defender Jose Fonte set for £4.4m move to Chinese Super Leaguers Dalian Yifang
- Premier League fixtures, results, TV schedule, scores: Liverpool picks up huge win vs. Manchester City
- Willian admits playing for Frank Lampard at Chelsea is 'a bit weird'
- Kyle Walker says Manchester City's chance to 'make history' is motivation after Champions League exit
Premier League Preview: Everton v. Chelsea have 314 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.