Vietnamese runner Nguyễn Thị Oanh celebrates her gold medals on the penultimate day of the SEA Games in the Philippines yesterday. Photo webthethao.vn HÀ NỘI Vietnamese runner Nguyễn Thị Oanh took two gold medals on the penultimate day of the SEA Games in the Philippines yesterday. She opened the 10th day of the event with a gold in the women’s 5,000m with a time of 16:45.98. Oanh’s compatriot Phạm Thị Huệ took silver medal with a time of 16:52.35. While Joida Gadot Gagnao of the hosts Philippines won bronze medal with a time of 17.52.17. The northern province of Bắc Giang-native also triumphed in the women’s 3,000m steeplechase after clocking a time of 10:00.02. She also set a new SEA Games record. Oanh won a hat-trick of gold medal at this year’s Games. Earlier, she won gold in the women’s 1,500m. Standing just 1.53m tall and having survived kidney problems in the past, Oanh also brought home a bronze medal from the Asian Games last year and two golds from the SEA Games two years ago. At the National Sports Games held in the capital Hà Nội last December, Oanh brought her team, Bắc Giang, three gold medals and broke… Read full this story
- Analyst: Wii Is 'Fool's Gold' For Game Investors
- Former Crytek Sofia leads launch a new studio called Black Sea Games [Updated]
- Closed Crytek studio reborn as Black Sea Games
- Halo 3 is October’s Second Games With Gold Free Game
- Wendy’s giving you the chance to win the Ultimate Game Room for under $1
- Win a LEGO 'games at the movies' set worth $700
- PlayStation Plus versus Xbox Live Gold (Instant Game Collection/ Games with Gold)
- World of Warcraft Tokens will let players exchange gold for game time
- VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY WATCH Can Microsoft Win the Online Game?
- Diablo 3 real money auction house gets gold trading, game guide explains magic find
Runner Oanh wins two golds at SEA Games, wrestlers dominate have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.