Video PlayerClose MEXICO CITY, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) — Four people were killed and several others injured in a shooting here Saturday near Mexico’s presidential residence, according to local media reports. The incident happened as an armed man entered an apartment building near the National Palace looking to urinate and was confronted by residents of the building. He then drew out a pistol and opened fire, the reports said citing the police. Three residents were killed by the gunman, who was later shot dead by the police, authorities said. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador was not in his residence when the shooting took place.
- 2 fans hurt in robbery, shooting near speedway
- Video shows Hernandez dancing near gas pump before killing
- Shooting nearly mars Ohio State’s arrival in California
- Detroit shoots nearly 70 percent, beats Youngstown St. 83-70
- Former Patriot Hernandez indicted in 2012 shooting that left two dead
- Florida’s Porter accused of shooting at pregnant girlfriend
- Auburn triple-murder trial hears details of shooting, Jell-O shots
- F1: De Cesaris, 55, killed in motorcycle crash
- Close friends Kill, Patterson meet when Gophers visit TCU
- 1 hospitalized after fight night shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Shooting near Mexican presidential residence kills 4: reports have 190 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.