Advertisement Apple Watch complications are a great way to get information from your favorite iPhone apps at a glance on your Apple Watch. With the added display real estate on the Apple Watch Series 4, complications can now do and show more than ever before.Here are several Apple Watch complications that are worth a place on your primary watch face.1. Dark SkyDark Sky is one of the best hyper-local weather apps available. It provides up-to-the-minute weather for your specific location that’s almost always on the money.The Dark Sky complication shows you the most important weather information on your watch face. Every option gives you the current temperature, as well as up-to-date weather conditions. Larger complications also include information such as temperature highs and lows, and even sunset times.Download: Dark Sky ($4)2. Just Press RecordUsing your iPhone to take notes or dictation is fine, but you have to stop what you’re doing, take out your iPhone, and start tapping away. With Just Press Record, your iPhone can stay where it is during the recording process.Simply tap the red circle and your Apple Watch will start recording almost instantly. Everything you record is not only synced straight to the iPhone app, but… Read full this story
- Monday's Best Deals: Board Games, Brother Printer, Copper Chef Cookware, and More
- 10 big changes with search engines over my 20 years of covering them
- Funny Flirting with Siri; The Apple of My iPhone
- The Nexus 10 Hands-On: Solid Tablet, But Not Cheap Enough Against iPad?
- Some pervert cyberflashed me on the subway—And I have my iPhone to thank
- Marketing Day: Snap Ads Max Reach, YouTube redesign & Google AdSense
- ‘FinTech’: A Way to Make Money From Mobile?
- Seinfeld ends, TRL begins, Titanic goes on and on: 17 pop culture windows into 1998
- How May I Help You?
The 10 Best Apple Watch Complications You Must Use have 300 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.