Do You Need a Web Host? If you own a business, web hosting is a necessity; it’s no longer an optional luxury. Our always-connected world demands that business have an online page. In fact, even local brick-and-mortar mom-and-pop shops must be discoverable via the web. At the very least, a company needs a page with a location and business hours. Why? Because word of mouth only gets you so far in the internet era. People discover new businesses—even local business—via Bing, Google, and Yahoo. The days when they’d just look you up in the yellow pages are long gone. If you don’t have a sharable website address, your chances of building online word of mouth via social networking plummet, too. In other words, no website, no discoverability, no money. Of course, web hosting isn’t just for businesses. You may want to host a personal website or blog, too. Either way, the services here have you covered. See How We Test Web Hosting Services The first step in building your online presence is finding a web host, the company that will store your website’s files on its servers and deliver them to your readers’ and customers’ browsers. Bluehost, a PC Mag… Read full this story
- Best blogging sites of 2020: Free and paid blog platforms
- Everything to know about Amazon’s game streaming service Luna
- The best shows to binge watch on Netflix right now
- Selfridges Black Friday sale 2020: What to look out for this November
- What is DNS-over-HTTPS and should you be using it?
- Google Chrome patches even more serious security flaws
- Cured DNS hack makes a surprising comeback
- Sky Black Friday deals 2020: Huge deals on TV, broadband and mobile, with up £540 off the iPhone 12
- US TikTok ban is off following new government ruling
- Square announces general availability of its Terminal API
The Best Web Hosting Services for 2020 have 301 words, post on www.pcmag.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.