Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Happy Tuesday! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!The House Intelligence Committee is set to vote tonight to advance the impeachment inquiry to phase three and hand it off to the House Judiciary Committee as lawmakers continue to review a report about evidence drawn from a two-month investigation.The Intelligence panel is set to vote on the majority’s report at 6:30 p.m. after allowing for a 24-hour committee review at the same time that Democrats and Republicans continue dueling over the investigation into President TrumpDonald John TrumpJustice Dept releases another round of summaries from Mueller probe North Dakota company gets 0M border wall contract after support from Trump Fox’s Cavuto reads mean letters urging him to stay away after Trump criticism MORE’s dealings with Ukraine. House Republicans issued the first salvo of the post-Thanksgiving break by releasing a report of their own shortly before lawmakers were able to start viewing the Intelligence Committee’s official report. In the 123-page document, they argued that… Read full this story
- POLITICO Playbook: Democrats are ready to impeach Trump. So now what?
- Trump impeachment inquiry: All the latest updates
- Democratic state lawmaker says he'll push for impeachment of AG Curtis Hill, if necessary
- Attorney General Curtis Hill says he is not resigning
- Intelligence panel has deal to hear whistleblower’s testimony
- Devin Nunes tells intel chief Maguire: 'Be careful what you say' in whistleblower hearing
- Senate Republicans have barely challenged Trump over Ukraine. Don't expect them to turn against him in an impeachment trial.
- Back Home, House Democrats Tread Carefully on Impeachment and 2020
- Indiana state Rep. Mara Candelaria Reardon, and second woman, detail groping by Attorney General Curtis Hill
- This was worse than what the Senate did to Anita Hill
The Hill's Morning Report - Intel panel readies to hand off impeachment baton have 326 words, post on thehill.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.