Photo: PRWeb Photo: PRWeb Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: PRWeb The Medical Group of South Florida acquires Halcyon System for Image-Guided Cancer Treatments 1 / 1 Back to Gallery In a promising development for cancer patients in Palm Beach County, The Medical Group of South Florida announced today that it has acquired the Halcyon™ system for image-guided radiotherapy to deliver advanced high quality cancer treatment. JUPITER, Fla. (PRWEB) December 20, 2019 In a promising development for cancer patients in Palm Beach County, The Medical Group of South Florida announced today that it has acquired the Halcyon™ system for image-guided radiotherapy to deliver advanced high quality cancer treatment. With the launch of the new Radiation Oncology department, The Medical Group of South Florida brought on Dr. Anthony Addesa as the Director of Radiation Oncology and he is starting treatments this week. The Halcyon system, designed and manufactured by Varian Medical Systems, was engineered to deliver sophisticated, highly-targeted cancer treatments quickly with precision and accuracy. It is an advanced system with numerous features that make treatment comfortable for the patient, while also easy to use for the Radiation Oncology team. Treatments done with the Halcyon… Read full this story
- Recall on blood pressure medications expanded to include all lots due to cancer concern
- In a drab waiting room before yet another cancer treatment, a mother ponders the future
- Is radiation coming back for cancer treatment?
- Better cancer diagnostic tests in sight as scientists discover a previously unknown organ in our body
- What Your Doctor Wants You to Ask About Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Hypnosis Helps Relax Children with Cancer As They Undergo Treatment, Study Says
- Out of sick teen’s cancer ordeal, Haiti doctors find a new way
- Does talcum powder cause cancer? A legal and scientific battle
- The Medical Tests You Should Schedule ASAP, Based On Your Age
- Mastectomies have an agonizing wait in South Africa. One surgeon is changing that
The Medical Group of South Florida acquires Halcyon System for Image-Guided Cancer Treatments have 308 words, post on www.chron.com at December 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.