Xtreme Studio’s launch of the Vietnam-made virtual reality (VR) game called Top of Vietnam on May 10 showed that VR can be used in many different fields and that Vietnamese can master this technology. VR allows people to experience trips around the world though they are just sitting at home. Travelers can make ‘draft’ tours with VR before deciding whether to go there. The Conservation reported that after a virtual trip to the Great Barrier Reef offshore Queensland with VR device, users felt as if they had been to the world’s largest coral reef. Vietnam has also begun utilizing VR in entertainment and tourism products and services in order to lure more customers. Some businesses believe that VR could be used in the advertisement and marketing industries. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. VR game areas are now available in all entertainment areas of Vincom shopping centers belonging to Vingroup. Visitors to Landmark 81 Tower now can experience the thrills of parachuting in Top of Vietnam. The game is designed specifically for Landmark… Read full this story
- How Virtual Reality Trains Today's Airline Pilots For Tomorrow's Problems
- Computer Technology on Steroids - Meet the Virtual Reality Urban Environment of the Future
- What Kind of Computer Hardware Will You Need For Your Future Virtual Reality Living Room?
- Virtual Reality Game Treats Addiction
- Can Humans Live in Virtual Reality Off-Planet Colonies Without Going Stir Crazy?
- Animation in Virtual Reality Environments - A Look Ahead on Virtual Companions
- Computer Hardware and Humans - Hard to Predict the Challenges of Future Virtual Reality Environments
- Pilot Test Projects For a Real Virtual Reality Parallel World
- Human Behavior Issues in a Future Virtual Reality World
- Virtual Studio Technology - VST Plugins
Vietnam-made virtual reality technology allows on-the-spot travel have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.