The fate of textbooks for general education programs depends on the sense of justice and qualification of the members of the book appraisal council.
Thai Van Tai, acting director of the Primary Education Department under the Ministry of Education and Training, said the book appraisal council comprises prestigious scientists, teachers from pedagogical schools.
Ho Ngoc Dai, the father of the ‘education technology’ program
At least 1/3 of the council’s members are teachers who work at primary schools across the country.
|According to Mai Ngoc Chu, a member of the sub-council for Vietnamese language, the sub-council includes professors in linguistics, education management experts and primary school teachers.|
“Of 13 members, some are mathematicians, five are teachers from different localities, and others are teachers at pedagogical schools. They all deserve their work,” he said.
The members of the sub-council have experience in appraising books, but appraising textbooks for first graders of the new general education program is the hardest work for them.
Beginning in the 2020-2021 academic year, the new general education program will be applied throughout the country. MOET has begun receiving applications for textbooks compiled by organizations and individuals.
Many universities have enrolled students for general education, stirring a debate about whether this is legal.
- A Brief History of the Book
- Bailiffs & Council Tax - Knowing What To Do
- Real Estate Appraisers - the Silent Giants
- The Rosicrucian Council of Three
- Need to find a Home Inspector or Appraiser? Bypass your Agent and Locate one on your own
- ATV Kelly Blue Book
- The Dreaded Work Appraisal
- Motorcycle Blue Book Secrets Uncovered
- A Primer for Appraising Antique Wood Furniture
- Book Summary: Good To Great