One of the lyrics on Eminem‘s surprise album Music to Be Murdered By is sparking backlash for its reference to the 2017 bombing at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. Though the new album just dropped on Friday, the 47-year-old rapper has already stirred up online controversy for his track “Unaccommodating,” which features a lyric that references the attack at Grande’s concert that killed 22 people. “But I’m contemplating yelling ‘bombs away’ on the game like I’m outside of an Ariana Grande concert waiting,” he raps in the song, which also name-checks Osama bin Laden, John Wayne Gacy and JonBenét Ramsey. The line is followed by the sound of an explosion. Following the release of the album, Twitter users began posting the hashtag #EminemIsOverParty. “I refuse to believe making fun of terrorist attacks is still a thing in 2020,” one user wrote alongside the hashtag. “Disgusting.” Another wrote, “I wish I could unhear this. this is so low & disgusting. this isn’t something to joke about for money & clout! I can’t believe this would even cross his mind.” Image zoom Ariana Grande; Eminem David Becker/Getty; Kevin Mazur/WireImage “I love Eminem but this guy really has a bar in his new song mocking the Ariana… Read full this story
- Ariana Grande will be featured on 2 Chainz's new album Rap Or Go To The League
- Ariana Grande Posts Quote About Depression Days After Opening Up About Her "Headspace"
- Ariana Grande and the Roots Pay Tribute to Aretha Franklin
- Ariana Grande: Thank U, Next review – a lodestar for how complicated life can be
- Furious parents hit out after children aged 12 were given homework assignment on the Manchester bombing and whether terrorists should be forgiven
- Ariana Grande cancels shows after sudden ‘tomato allergy’ – how does it develop later in life?
- 'SNL' Comic Pete Davidson Reportedly Ignoring Ariana Grande Amid Latest Mental Health Struggle
- See Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey’s Defiant ‘Don’t Call Me Angel’ Video
- Outrage as school asks pupils to imagine they're Manchester bombing victim's parents
- Kanye West Hits Back at Ariana Grande for Throwing Shade During Drake Debacle
Ariana Grande Fans Slam Eminem for Referencing 2017 Manchester Bombing in New Song have 352 words, post on people.com at January 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.