Nguyễn Văn Thể. — Photo baogiaothong.vn Nguyễn Văn Thể, Minister of Transport talks to the Thời báo Kinh tế (Economics Times) newspaper that the transport sector will do its best to achieve many breakthroughs to take the sector to a higher level What were the major achievements in 2019 for Việt Nam’s transport sector? The year 2019 was a successful year for the transport sector in general and the Ministry of Transport (MoT) in particular. The most notable success the MoT achieved last year was the completion of all the socio-economic tasks assigned to the ministry by the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Ministers. In 2019, all legal documents drafted and promulgated by the MoT met their objectives of fairness and the expectations of the people and enterprises. Transport safety was a highlight for the MoT in 2019. From January to November, the number of traffic accidents reduced by 5 per cent compared with 2018. Regarding construction, all the important national construction projects were carried out in the given timeline. For example, the pre-feasibility study of the International Long Thành Airport has basically been completed and is on the Prime Minister’s table for approval of the total investment budget and the selection of investors. Regarding the construction of the North-South Expressway… Read full this story
- Hundreds of homes are left without power as the Beast from the East dumps 16in snowdrifts across Britain killing four, shutting down public transport and closing schools... with the worst STILL to come
- Five Great Victories of Russian Geopolitik, From Napoleon to Crimea 2014
- Vietnam a magnet for foreign investors amid US-China trade war
- INSECURITY: We have never had it so bad — Senator Olujimi
- Vladimir Putin's rise to Russian president - from a tiny St Petersburg flat to one of the world's most feared leaders 'worth $200billion'
- Sri Lanka seeks investment, but China questions linger
- Economic and institutional restructuring for the next Nigeria
- Brexit Guide: Where are we now – and how did we get here?
- New Mercedes Actros Ditches Conventional Mirrors For Cameras
Many break-throughs are to happen in the transport sector have 343 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.