The Pokemon-like MMO called Temtem had a rough launch into Steam Early Access Tuesday, but developer CremaGames is hard at work improving performance. The official Temtem Twitter account was keeping the community updated on known issues and fixes late into the night on Tuesday. The latest update says lag issues have mostly been resolved, but that there’s still work to be done fixing bugs and increasing server capacity.Our friends at PC Gamer reported a 14,000-strong queue and frequent server disconnects from launch. Tyler Wilde found a lot to love in Temtem’s world, but noted a number of performance roadblocks that inhibited its charm. Luckily, when Wilde updated his report later Tuesday evening, he found a massive improvement in wait times, disconnects, and overall performance.As mentioned earlier, studio CremaGames has identified a laundry list of issues they mostly chalk up to server overload. One tweet reads, “Zadar is a small village, it’s not ready to receive 20k new tamers. Aina can’t cope greeting you all!” Elsewhere, CremaGames acknowledged and committed to fixing issues including lag spikes, wait times, players being soft-locked in co-op battles, and players losing Tems after server restarts.It isn’t clear that every one of those issues has been… Read full this story
- Wii U’s Latest Patch Reduces Loading Times
- Rust Early Access Ends Next Month, Price To Be Increased At Launch
- The Early Access Report - Divinity: Original Sin, Pixel Piracy and Final Rush
- We asked developers how they would fix Early Access
- Titanfall ditches separate CTF/Pilot Hunter modes: "not widely used; overlong wait times"
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes to Steam Early Access next month
- SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a first-person roguelike on Early Access
- PUBH Officially Leaves Early Access, Here’s What’s New In Its 1.0 Release
- Don't save your bullets: Red Hook on Early Access
- The Early Access Report: Next Car Game, Turbo Dismount and Secrets of Raetikon
Temtem Early Access is being patched to reduce wait times and crashes have 322 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at January 22, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.