Brexit: No deal puts digital trade ties between UK and Europe at risk As Brexit looms, new data shows how close the ties are between UK tech innovation and Europe. After many months of negotiations, the UK is set to leave the European Union at the end of this month, which will open the door to… even more months of negotiations as the country starts chasing trade deals with partners across the globe. But, when it comes to digital trade, however, Boris Johnson’s government may not find it plain sailing. CXO ZDNet’s top enterprise CEOs of the 2010s Executive dies, taking investor cryptocurrency with him. Now they want the body exhumed What is a CIO? Everything you need to know about the Chief Information Officer explained How machine learning is predicting employee turnover (ZDNet YouTube) Ring CEO defends police partnerships (CNET) How to overcome procrastination: A CXO guide (TechRepublic) Countries are becoming increasingly protectionist about their digital wealth, and the UK will have to take a lead in championing free trade. ”The UK is about to go into a considerable amount of negotiations against considerable headwinds,” said David Henig, UK director at the European Centre for International Political Economy, a think… Read full this story
- US Government Questions Tech Companies on Ways to Predict Shootings From Social Media
- GOP thinks bashing tech companies will rally base
- Storm clouds gather in China, Europe ahead of Trump’s T-Day
- Box CEO Aaron Levie says mistrust of Google and Facebook is a ‘contagion’ that could spread to every tech company
- New Zealand mass shooting shows tech companies can’t control viral tragedies
- Big Tech still pursuing oil industry deals despite pledges to slash emissions
- The Morning Download: Tech Skills Sell, But Who’s Buying?
- He’s a ‘tech addict’ who works in the tech industry
- How to Avoid Getting Screwed by a Sneaky Tech Support Scam
- Moore's Law: The rule that really matters in tech
Trouble ahead: The dark clouds gathering that are worrying tech companies have 316 words, post on www.zdnet.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.