Apple might be preparing to release a new Apple TV sometime soon, as the tvOS 13.4 beta released yesterday references an unreleased Apple TV model, as spotted by 9to5Mac. The references to the new hardware apparently suggest that the new Apple TV is based on the same architecture used in the A12 and A13 Bionic chips, which could mean that this new model uses one of those chips. The Apple TV 4K that’s available right now uses the A10X Fusion, so an A12 or A13 Bionic chip would be a nice upgrade, though it’s important to note that the A10X already makes the Apple TV 4K one of the most powerful streaming boxes on the market. The Apple TV 4K came out in September 2017, so it’s been a while since Apple’s streaming box was last refreshed. A new model coming out soon doesn’t seem outside the realm of possibility, especially now that Apple has released Apple Arcade, which requires games to work on Apple TV and Apple’s other devices as well as the video streaming service Apple TV Plus. Both services would presumably work well on this potential new streaming box. Unfortunately, the references 9to5Mac found don’t indicate if… Read full this story
- Apple's Time Flies September event: How to watch and what to expect
- Watching for Arm-based Macs at WWDC 2020: Will Apple re-engine or re-imagine?
- The best Wi-Fi speakers for 2020: Apple, Sonos, Polk and Ikea
- These are the best cheap 4K TV deals for November 2020
- These are the best cheap Apple TV deals and sales for November 2020
- 'Bruce Springsteen's Letter To You': How to Watch The Boss' New Film Online
- Ariana Grande puts her abs and cleavage on display as she unveils the sexy new album artwork for upcoming single Positions
- The best Amazon Fire TV device for every home and every budget
- Apple HomePod 2 release date, news, and rumors
- Apple event 2020 live blog: the big Apple Watch 6 and iPad Air 4 reveal as it happens
Apple might be releasing a new Apple TV soon have 330 words, post on www.theverge.com at February 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.