Video PlayerClose MINSK, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) — The participants of the contact group on Ukraine failed to agree on additional sites for the separation of forces and assets in Donbas, Heidi Grau, special envoy of Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to the contact group, told reporters on Thursday. The negotiators spent a lot of time and effort on the issue of identifying additional areas for the separation of forces and assets, but it still needs to be improved, Grau said following the meeting of the contact group in Minsk. Grau also recalled the ceasefire violation that occurred in Luhansk region. Recent events cannot but disturb, the diplomat said. The ceasefire is a key provision of the Minsk agreements, she added. The civilian population again paid a high price, the official said. She urged the parties to the conflict to adhere to the complete ceasefire. The special envoy said the parties also discussed issues of mine clearing, prisoners exchange, payment of pensions, water supply, as well as the implementation of the Steinmeier formula in Ukrainian legislation. The next meeting of the contact group on Ukraine will take place on March 11.
- Ukraine, rebels agree on prisoner exchange before year’s end
- Drapery Rods Direct Adds New Site Feature to Help B2B and Residential Customers
- Dems renew calls for Ukraine documents after new emails released
- We’ve Launched a New Site for Nerds and Geeks! Introducing WhatNerd
- Miley Cyrus receives mixed reaction from fans as she shows off her new 'modern mullet'... forcing her hairstylist to defend the 'do
- Private prison group sues California over new law banning privately run detention centers
- North Korea sanctions: UN security council unanimously agrees new measures
- West Ham finally agree new deal with highly-rated midfielder Conor Coventry
- We’ve Launched a New Site: Introducing Modern Ratio!
- ICYMI: Thugs disrupt Osun New Year bash, force governor to leave event abruptly
Contact group on Ukraine fails to agree on new sites for disengaging forces have 314 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.